MONSERAT | 2 Person Swim Spa Therapy Hot Tub
Original Price £30,495.00
Current Price £26,989.00
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY | PARTS & LABOUR
Our Price Includes:
Delivery +Full Installation +Chemical Starter Pack +Hardcover +Steps
- 2x Person Swim Spa
- Utilising Award-Winning R10 Spa Insulation
(R10 Technical Report)
- Water Purification Crystal Clean Ozonator
- Lowest Running +Maintenance Costs
- BALBOA Tech Inside All Sunbeach Spa Hot Tubs
- Balboa TP400 Control Panel
- Balboa bba™ 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- Length 490cm | Width 228cm | Height 1380/150cm
- 3kW Balboa Heater
- 32 Amp Power
- 14x Chrome & Grey Jets
- 9-speed controller
- Twin filters with in-line chemical dispenser
- Powerful Circulation Pump (up to 24hr)
- Maintenance-Free Cabinet
View Live: IN-STOCK Hot Tubs for FAST Delivery -READY for Delivery in 7-10 DAYS
Sit back and relax with the Monserat
Immerse yourself in Hydrotherapy!
● The Monserat is our 2 person spacious swim spa.
● Enjoy 14 high-intensity therapy jets
● The Monserat is a therapy pool, hot tub, and aquatic gym all-in-one
● Relax with a sublime waterfall feature
The Monserat is our stunning 2 person therapy swim spa and hot tub. It provides plenty of room for 1 swimmer at a time to really perfect their strokes.
The Monserat is a sleek piece of wellness kit, but it’s deceptively high tech under the hood, applying Balboa pump technology to convert the water's natural oxygenation into smooth micro-foam.
These poppy little bubble buddies create the optimal oxygen burst for a silky smooth skin-feel and makes for the most euphoric swim spa experience.
This swim spa is a fiberglass reinforced acrylic one-piece mini-pool that allows you to swim, jog, exercise or play.
"At Sunbeach Spas®, we believe in creating the ultimate Spa where the future is about the derived health benefits of hydrotherapy and how we are leading the way in Spa safety."
Our era has offered a generational opportunity to change the narrative on health and wellness Spa therapies.
They know that to stay at the top, the pace of innovation needs to accelerate to maintain their qualitative edge in the spascape.
"Balboa is always working on breakthrough technologies to bring new products to the spa and whirlpool industries"
Balboa TP400 Control Panel
Balboa utilises cutting edge technology and forward thinking to create easy to control spas with any feature you can dream of.
The TP400 is part of Balboa's BP Wifi ready range & comes complete with a 4 black plastic pins connector. It is designed to work with BP Series of hot tub control systems.
The sleek panels have LCD displays that have moving function indicator icons, maintenance reminders, and service alerts on the easy-to-read screen.
Balboa bba™ 2 Bluetooth Speaker
Enhanced Spa Entertainment Options
No additional auxiliary panels needed. bba™ 2 can be controlled via your smart device or topside panel (spaTouch™1, spaTouch™2). Listen to your favorite tunes playlist or stream music from your smart device and control it from the convenience of easy to use menus.
When ozone is injected into hot tub spa water, it sanitises the water by destroying the bacteria and viruses groups in the plumbing system.
The Ozone also helps break down oils and other biodegradable materials to keep the water crystal clear and pure.
Ozone purification is much more powerful than standard sanitisers, fewer chemicals need to be used as the ozone kills the majority of the bacteria.
We believe water safety - the highest levels of cleanliness is of absolute paramount importance.... because its about the safety of family and friends
This is a major benefit for those prone to skin, nasal and eye irritations associated with the use of chemical based high concentration of chlorine.
Model Colour: Silver White Marble
Size: 4900 x 2280 x 1500mm
Balboa Controls: 3kw heater
Shell: USA Aristech acrylic
Pumps: 1 x 2hp
Circulation: 1 x 1hp
Ozonator: 1 x 50mg
Air control valve: 1
Safety Check Valve: 1
Insulation: All 4 sides Super R10
Base: Solid PVC and insulation R10
Top spa cover: key locking
Jets: Total 14 Chrome & Grey
2.5" Rotary therapy jets: 5
2.5" Directional jets: 2
3.5" Rotary therapy jets: 2
3.5" Directional therapy jets: 3
5" Rotary therapy jets: 1
5" Directional therapy jet: 1
Fibre optic top rail light: 25 (Colour Changing)
Large underwater LED light: 1 (Colour Changing)
Cup/Glass holders: 4
Four channel, 120 Watts RMS Bluetooth wireless audio amplifier
Up to 30W RMS per channel
Song Title / Artist Information
Built in Audio EQ (equalizer) modes:
Jazz, Rock, Hall, etc.
New Bluetooth Radio
32Amp professional spas have a double pump setup and require additional electrical power installation.
Our Warranty Overview
This warranty applies to the parts specified below for the period defined, as from the date of delivery to the end user and providing that the end user has completed their warranty registration within 30 days of that delivery date.
Shell Structure of the hot tub - 10 YEARS , specifically
● The colour of the shell
● The structural integrity of the shell
Shell Surface - 5 YEARS , specifically against the surface of the hot tub shell
Basic Spa Components - 2 YEARS , specifically
● Control Panel
● Circulating pump(s)
● Heater Unit(s)
● WiFi module
Spa Cabinet - 1 YEAR , specifically
● The side panels
Other Spa Components - 1 YEAR , specifically
● Ozone Generator
● Audio System (including power supply, speakers, cables, etc)
● LED lights and their components
● Spa Cover (excluding colour fastness)
Plastic parts in contact with hot tub water (as they can be affected by water chemistry) and other miscellaneous plastic parts - 90 DAYS , specifically
● Filter Housing
● Head Pillows
● Plastic control parts
● Cover locks and clips
This warranty will not apply where it is found that the issue reported was caused by:
● Misuse of the hot tub
● Failure to maintain the hot tub properly including, but not limited to, the incorrect use of chemicals.
● Build up of limescale or other issues caused by the water supply used.
● Modifications to the hot tub made for any reason
● Movement or relocation of the hot tub
This warranty does not cover:
● Issues caused by WiFi or Bluetooth (or other electronic transmission) reception
● Fuses, bulbs and gaskets
● Colour fastness of the spa cover
● Defects, damage or failure caused by ○ Any carrier, installer, end user or other persons, pets or rodents
○ Careless handling or improper care
○ Improper installation (including failure to follow the provided installation instructions)
○ Connections supplied by the installer
○ Improper electrical supply
○ Incorrect operation or lack of routine maintenance
○ Operating the hot tub without the minimum amount of water or with the water at an inappropriate
○ Use of abrasive or improper cleaners
○ Force Majeure / ‘Acts of God’
● Defects, damage or failure due to ○Normal wear and tear
○ Improper installation
○ Alterations without our written consent
○ Misuse or abuse
○ Commercial or industrial use
○ Use of any accessory not approved by the hot tub manufacturer
○ Failure to follow the user manual
○ Repairs made by any party other than our authorised representative
Additionally, we will not responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses caused (including loss of use); plated parts when chemicals are used in the hot tub or when the hot tub is used with hard water; use of optional equipment not manufactured by the hot tub manufacturer regardless of the supplier; the units prior usage as an operation of display; or defects that should have been discovered prior to installation.
This warranty does not include labour, transportation or other costs incurred in the removal and/or reinstallation of the original unit, and/or installation of a replacement unit, nor costs related to obtaining access to repair.
This warranty does not include any loss of use, loss of sales, or loss of business or profit of any kind under any circumstances.
A hot tub is not covered by this warranty if it or any of its components have been modified in any way, including addition or removal of parts. A hot tub is not covered by this warranty if the end user has not completed the warranty registration form within 30 days of delivery.
In the event of a replacement part being required:
● The part should be identified, ordered from us and paid for in full.
● The original part must be retained and returned to us. Once received it will be inspected and if found to be faulty, a full refund of the replacement part will be issued. We may at our discretion elect to refund the replacement part cost without the part being returned.