ECLIPSE | 6 Person Hot Tub Spa
Original Price £7,499.00
Current Price £5,989.00
- Seen it Cheaper? Get in Touch for Price Match
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY | PARTS & LABOUR
Our Price Includes:
Delivery +Full Installation +Chemical Starter Pack +Hardcover +Steps
- 6 Person Hot Tub
- Utilising Award-Winning R10 Spa Insulation
(R10 Technical Report)
- Water Purification Crystal Clean Ozonator
- Lowest Running +Maintenance Costs
- BALBOA Tech Inside All Sunbeach Spa Hot Tubs
- Balboa TP500s Control Panel
- Length 200cm | Width 200cm | Height 90cm
- 2kW Balboa Heater
- 13 Amp or 20 Amp switch over
- 15x Chrome & Grey Jets
- 2x Molded pillow
- Twin filters with in-line chemical dispenser
- Powerful Circulation Pump (up o 24 hr)
- Maintenance-Free Cabinet
View Live: IN-STOCK Hot Tubs for FAST Delivery -READY for Delivery in 7-10 DAYS
Sit back and relax with the Eclipse
Immerse yourself in Hydrotherapy!
● The Eclipse is our 6 person spacious hot tub.
● Enjoy 15 high-intensity therapy jets
● The Eclipse is a therapy pool, hot tub, and aquatic gym all-in-one
● Relax with a sublime waterfall feature
The Eclipse is our stunning 6 person therapy spa & hot tub. It provides plenty of room for everyone to enjoy a super relaxing spa session.
The Eclipse is a sleek piece of wellness kit, but it’s deceptively high tech under the hood, applying Balboa pump technology to convert the water's natural oxygenation into smooth micro-foam.
These poppy little bubble buddies create the optimal oxygen burst for a silky smooth skin-feel and makes for the most euphoric hot tub experience.
This hot tub is a fiberglass reinforced acrylic one-piece spa that allows you to relax, stretch or play.
"At Sunbeach Spas®, we believe in creating the ultimate Spa where the future is about the derived health benefits of hydrotherapy and how we are leading the way in Spa safety."
Our era has offered a generational opportunity to change the narrative on health and wellness Spa therapies.
Sunbeach Spas® is a brand with strong provenance as they approach their third decade.
They know that to stay at the top, the pace of innovation needs to accelerate to maintain their qualitative edge in the spascape.
"Balboa is always working on breakthrough technologies to bring new products to the spa and whirlpool industries"
Balboa TP500S Controls
Balboa uses cutting-edge technology and innovative thinking to develop easy-to-use spas with every function you can imagine.
The TP500S is part of Balboa's BP Wifi ready line and has a 4-pin black plastic connection. It is intended for use with the BP Series of hot tub control systems.
On the easy-to-read screen, the elegant panels include LCD displays with moving function indication symbols, maintenance reminders, and service warnings.
An Ozonator helps kill harmful bacteria, reducing the need for chemicals which makes it gentler on your skin and eyes.
When ozone is injected into hot tub spa water, it sanitises the water by destroying the bacteria and viruses groups in the plumbing system.
The Ozone also helps break down oils and other biodegradable materials to keep the water crystal clear and pure.
Ozone purification is much more powerful than standard sanitisers, fewer chemicals need to be used as the ozone kills the majority of the bacteria.
We believe water safety - the highest levels of cleanliness is of absolute paramount importance.... because its about the safety of family and friends
This is a major benefit for those prone to skin, nasal and eye irritations associated with the use of chemical based high concentration of chlorine.
Model Colour: Silver White Marble
Size: 2000 x 2000 x 900mm
Water Capacity: 1100L
Balboa Controls: 2kw heater
Shell: USA Aristech acrylic
Pumps: 1 x 2hp
Circulation: 1 x 0.35hp
Ozonator: 1 x 50mg
Air control valve: 2
Insulation: All 4 sides Super R10
Base: Solid ABS and insulation R10
Top spa cover: Number locking
Jets: Total 15 Chrome & Grey
Rotary therapy jets: 8
Directional hydrotherapy jets: 7
Circulation jets: 1
Big underwater LED light: 1 (Colour Changing)
Cup/Glass holders: 3
13Amp Spas have a single pump and are compatible with a normal UK 13A plug connection that can be plugged directly into your mains electricity.
This provides a quick and easy method to get started without the need for any additional electrical installation.
Our Warranty Overview
This warranty applies to the parts specified below for the period defined, as from the date of delivery to the end user and providing that the end user has completed their warranty registration within 30 days of that delivery date.
Shell Structure of the hot tub - 10 YEARS , specifically
● The colour of the shell
● The structural integrity of the shell
Shell Surface - 5 YEARS , specifically against the surface of the hot tub shell
Basic Spa Components - 2 YEARS , specifically
● Control Panel
● Circulating pump(s)
● Heater Unit(s)
Spa Cabinet - 1 YEAR , specifically
● The side panels
Other Spa Components - 1 YEAR , specifically
● Ozone Generator
● Spa System (power supply, cables, etc)
● LED lights and their components
● Spa Cover (excluding colour fastness)
Plastic parts in contact with hot tub water (as they can be affected by water chemistry) and other miscellaneous plastic parts - 90 DAYS , specifically
● Filter Housing
● Head Pillows
● Plastic control parts
● Cover locks and clips
This warranty will not apply where it is found that the issue reported was caused by:
● Misuse of the hot tub
● Failure to maintain the hot tub properly including, but not limited to, the incorrect use of chemicals.
● Build up of limescale or other issues caused by the water supply used.
● Modifications to the hot tub made for any reason
● Movement or relocation of the hot tub
This warranty does not cover:
● Issues caused by WiFi or Bluetooth (or other electronic transmission) reception
● Fuses, bulbs and gaskets
● Colour fastness of the spa cover
● Defects, damage or failure caused by ○ Any carrier, installer, end user or other persons, pets or rodents
○ Careless handling or improper care
○ Improper installation (including failure to follow the provided installation instructions)
○ Connections supplied by the installer
○ Improper electrical supply
○ Incorrect operation or lack of routine maintenance
○ Operating the hot tub without the minimum amount of water or with the water at an inappropriate
○ Use of abrasive or improper cleaners
○ Force Majeure / ‘Acts of God’
● Defects, damage or failure due to ○Normal wear and tear
○ Improper installation
○ Alterations without our written consent
○ Misuse or abuse
○ Commercial or industrial use
○ Use of any accessory not approved by the hot tub manufacturer
○ Failure to follow the user manual
○ Repairs made by any party other than our authorised representative
Additionally, we will not responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses caused (including loss of use); plated parts when chemicals are used in the hot tub or when the hot tub is used with hard water; use of optional equipment not manufactured by the hot tub manufacturer regardless of the supplier; the units prior usage as an operation of display; or defects that should have been discovered prior to installation.
This warranty does not include labour, transportation or other costs incurred in the removal and/or reinstallation of the original unit, and/or installation of a replacement unit, nor costs related to obtaining access to repair.
This warranty does not include any loss of use, loss of sales, or loss of business or profit of any kind under any circumstances.
A hot tub is not covered by this warranty if it or any of its components have been modified in any way, including addition or removal of parts. A hot tub is not covered by this warranty if the end user has not completed the warranty registration form within 30 days of delivery.
In the event of a replacement part being required:
● The part should be identified, ordered from us and paid for in full.
● The original part must be retained and returned to us. Once received it will be inspected and if found to be faulty, a full refund of the replacement part will be issued. We may at our discretion elect to refund the replacement part cost without the part being returned.