Buschbeck Davos BBQ Masonry Grill | Wood Fired Barbecue & Fireplace
- Seen it Cheaper? Get in Touch for Price Match
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY
STAINLESS STEEL | COPPER
- TUV/GS Safety Certified
- Experience the Warmth of a Real Masonry Barbecue & Fireplace in Your Garden
- Built to Last for Generations - Solid Construction
- Set the Mood with a Cosy Focal Point
Depth 65cm | Width 110cm | Height 210cm
- Cooking Dimension: 54cm x 34cm
- Weight: 460.00 kg
- 5cm Solid Thick Mantelpiece
- Suitable for: Charcoal, Briquettes/Lumpwood Coal, Logs, or Firewood Fired
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Cooking Chrome Grill
- 4 Level Adjustable Cooking Heights
- Double Skinned Construction +2 Shell Fireplace
- Steel Reinforced Concrete Components
- Low Area Storage (Ideal for Storing Fuel)
- Please Note: This is Kerbside Delivery Only - Please Arrange Help
- Delivery does NOT Include Installation of the Masonry BBQ
Create a Grand New Focal Point in your Gardenscape. Setting the tone for Happy BBQ Times!
Buschbeck being the only brand of masonry barbecue, achieves the very stringent German TUV/GS safety standard your Buschbeck Ambiente barbecue will last for many years to come.
The life expectancy of these barbecue fireplaces is very difficult to express but in Europe where Buschbeck barbecues are widely distributed it is not unusual to see ones that are in excess of 20 years old!
Above all, as far as maintenance goes there is little or nothing to do. If the barbecue’s appearance becomes a little “weathered” to your liking, simply use a jet wash to clean it down!
As with most of our Buschbeck barbecue fireplaces, the double skinned construction of the Buschbeck Davos means it can burn several different types of fuel allowing you to start off cooking on charcoal and then moving on to logs or firewood when you want to sit around the fireplace to keep nice and warm!
Not only is the Buschbeck Davos a brilliant barbecue but it is also a fantastic natural fuel fireplace/patio heater.
Above all, for cooking, the Davos has four adjustable cooking heights and comes with a heavy-duty chrome grill with plenty of space to grill on for even the hungriest of gatherings.
All In One Solution - Outdoor Fireplace & BBQ Grill
White Quartz, Terracotta & Silver Colour Scheme
Lower Storage Area Ideal for Storing Fuel
Crafted from Steel-Reinforced Refractory Concrete
Double Skinned Construction Allows a Higher Burn Temperature
Long Term Outdoor Use - Rain & Frost Resistant
Adjustable Cooking Heights for Adaptable Cooking
Can Be Left Natural or External Areas Painted with Masonry Paint
Manufactured Exclusively in Germany
TUV/GS Certified for Optimal Product Safety
12-Month Manufacturing Warranty
Includes Real Stainless Steel Mantlepiece Insert
Includes Heavy Duty Chrome Cooking Grill
Fuel Type: Charcoal, Logs or Firewood
Height: 210cm (6ft 10.5ins)
Width: 110cm (3ft 7ins)
Depth: 65cm (2ft 2ins)
Weight: 460kg (1014lbs)
Cooking Area Dimensions: 54cm x 34cm (1ft 9ins x 1ft 1in)
The Buschbeck Masonry BBQ / Outdoor Fireplace is warrantied for a period of 2 years from date of purchase.
The Warranty covers major structural cracks that occur as a result of a manufacturing defect that prohibit the unit being used for its intended use, but excludes damage caused by excessive heat or overloading (See assembly instructions on each product).
Small hairline cracks are considered normal, are non-structural and do not constitute a claim.
Warrantee excludes normal wear and tear as would be expected in a masonry cooking device, and is limited to replacement parts and delivery freight only.
Our 2 year warranty applies to claims regarding any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process.
Unfortunately we are not able to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
If your item is under warranty, please see above details on our Warranty Policy.
For additional information on our return policies, please contact our Customer Service team at 0800 001 6555 or email us email@example.com