Our Warranty Overview
This warranty applies to the parts specified below for the period defined, as from the date of delivery to the end user and providing that the end user has completed their warranty registration within 30 days of that delivery date.
Shell Structure of the hot tub - 10 YEARS , specifically
● The colour of the shell
● The structural integrity of the shell
Shell Surface - 5 YEARS , specifically against the surface of the hot tub shell
Basic Spa Components - 2 YEARS , specifically
● Control Panel
● Circulating pump(s)
● Heater Unit(s)
● WiFi module
Spa Cabinet - 1 YEAR , specifically
● The side panels
Other Spa Components - 1 YEAR , specifically
● Ozone Generator
● Audio System (including power supply, speakers, cables, etc)
● LED lights and their components
● Spa Cover (excluding colour fastness)
Plastic parts in contact with hot tub water (as they can be affected by water chemistry) and other miscellaneous plastic parts - 90 DAYS , specifically
● Filter Housing
● Head Pillows
● Plastic control parts
● Cover locks and clips
This warranty will not apply where it is found that the issue reported was caused by:
● Misuse of the hot tub
● Failure to maintain the hot tub properly including, but not limited to, the incorrect use of chemicals.
● Build up of limescale or other issues caused by the water supply used.
● Modifications to the hot tub made for any reason
● Movement or relocation of the hot tub
This warranty does not cover:
● Issues caused by WiFi or Bluetooth (or other electronic transmission) reception
● Fuses, bulbs and gaskets
● Colour fastness of the spa cover
● Defects, damage or failure caused by ○ Any carrier, installer, end user or other persons, pets or rodents
○ Careless handling or improper care
○ Improper installation (including failure to follow the provided installation instructions)
○ Connections supplied by the installer
○ Improper electrical supply
○ Incorrect operation or lack of routine maintenance
○ Operating the hot tub without the minimum amount of water or with the water at an inappropriate
○ Use of abrasive or improper cleaners
○ Force Majeure / ‘Acts of God’
● Defects, damage or failure due to ○Normal wear and tear
○ Improper installation
○ Alterations without our written consent
○ Misuse or abuse
○ Commercial or industrial use
○ Use of any accessory not approved by the hot tub manufacturer
○ Failure to follow the user manual
○ Repairs made by any party other than our authorised representative
Additionally, we will not responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses caused (including loss of use); plated parts when chemicals are used in the hot tub or when the hot tub is used with hard water; use of optional equipment not manufactured by the hot tub manufacturer regardless of the supplier; the units prior usage as an operation of display; or defects that should have been discovered prior to installation.
This warranty does not include labour, transportation or other costs incurred in the removal and/or reinstallation of the original unit, and/or installation of a replacement unit, nor costs related to obtaining access to repair.
This warranty does not include any loss of use, loss of sales, or loss of business or profit of any kind under any circumstances.
A hot tub is not covered by this warranty if it or any of its components have been modified in any way, including addition or removal of parts. A hot tub is not covered by this warranty if the end user has not completed the warranty registration form within 30 days of delivery.
In the event of a replacement part being required:
● The part should be identified, ordered from us and paid for in full.
● The original part must be retained and returned to us. Once received it will be inspected and if found to be faulty, a full refund of the replacement part will be issued. We may at our discretion elect to refund the replacement part cost without the part being returned.